Depending on your country of residence, Jeton offers a variety of depositing options, including free debit card deposits, Bank Transfers, Instant Bank Transfer, Papara, Flexepin, Jeton Card and Cryptocurrency.
Instant Bank Transfer
Instant bank transfer is an internet payment method based on online banking. It is a quick, secure and simple solution to process payment on the internet.
In order to use this method you will need to have a bank account with any of the participating banks and funds in that bank account.
How do I fund my account using Instant Banking?
- Log in to your Jeton account
- Click on the Deposit Section
- Choose Instant Bank Transfer and click Continue
- Enter the deposit amount
- You will now be redirected to instant banking
- Select your bank from the list
- You will be redirected to your bank’s website
- Enter your online banking login details
- Confirm the amount requested to be deposited to your account
- You will receive a confirmation
To make a deposit with your credit/debit card in your Jeton account follow these steps.
- Go to the Deposit section
- Choose the card you want to use, enter the CVV code (card security code) and click on Next
- Enter the amount you want to upload, choose the purpose of deposit and click on Next
- A page with summary of your deposit will appear
How long does it take to process?
This deposit method is quick and easy. Funds should arrive in your Jeton account immediately.
A Jeton Card is a virtual, prepaid payment method, that can be used to purchase goods and services from hundreds of resellers. Jeton cards are digital vouchers that can be redeemed from tons of online merchants globally.
To fund your account with Jeton Card you need to do the following
- Go to the Deposit Section and choose Jeton Card
- Enter the deposit amount and press Continue
- Now it’s time to type in your voucher number, security code and expiration date
- Click on the Complete button
You can always count on our 24/7 support if you have any other questions on depositing methods.