After all those exhausting days, brainstorming, financial issues, heavy regulations, concerns and calculations, you are finally here. No matter if you are exporting cold-press olive oil or selling tractor plough, the path you have come through was full of obstacles. As entrepreneurs once, we can put ourselves in your shoes and understand what you feel exactly.
You may think that all difficulties have passed and smooth days are waiting for you. But, to be honest, it has just started! Frankly, there is no “done” in expanding your company and there will not be. You will need to renovate your ecommerce site frequently and keep up with the latest trends. Considering the non-stop innovations for the business sector, the only way to stand in this competitive environment is to serve the best and most updated service.
Obviously, no matter how superb products you present or how smooth your product placement layout is, if your ecommerce payment solutions are inadequate, you can not provide a functional business with conventional marketing systems. payment methods and check out page design will carry your website to the next level. But how to improve ecommerce payment processing and what are the most popular ecommerce payment processing options today?
Understanding the whole concept of how ecommerce payment processing works is an essential part of establishing an online business. OK! We all know that the terms are quite confusing and unless you are a financial wizard or familiar with technology, you might think the ecommerce payment processing is chaotic and hard to navigate.
How Payment Processing for Ecommerce Websites Works
Before going deeper, there are three terms we need to know:
– Merchant Account: This account enables merchants to accept online payments from their clients. Once the transactions have been authorized, the amounts from clients’ accounts are transferred into this account. Merchant’s business banking account will usually have this purchase amount within 1-2 days.
– Payment Gateway: A payment gateway can be simply defined as a process of authorization where clients must input required information to conclude the payment process successfully. In other words, it is a medium that transfers the data between the ecommerce website and the payment processor.
– Payment Processor: This term refers to a financial institution opening paths for merchants to operate transactions from multitude channels such as debit cards, credit cards and e-wallets. These intermediaries administrate the transaction information between the main pillars including a merchant account, an issuing bank and an acquiring bank.
The Best Payment Processor for Ecommerce
Whilst payment processors play such a tremendous role in the process, it is wiser to choose a functional, seamless and trustworthy payment processor for your ecommerce site like Jeton online payment. With our high-experience in the online payment industry and our seamless customer support, Jeton Company is surely ahead compared to its opponents. There are some questions which may assist you in this challenging continuum and have already guided us through the stages to build up hassle-free Jeton payment processing for businesses. You better ask yourself:
- What is the best payment processor for my target market?
- Is this payment processor reliable for my business and my clients?
- Which country is my target market located in?
- Is this payment processor smooth and useful for my business?
Jeton is a splendid example of how a payment processor is supposed to be! Providing tailor-made solutions for every single ecommerce business and creating a totally secure zone for both owners and consumers, Jeton digital wallet has become one of the most preferred payment processors recently. Moreover, we are available in more than 100 countries through 70+ payment methods around the globe. Join Jeton today and go beyond your dreams with us!