An increasing amount of Kazakh people are using e-wallets to transfer money abroad. The development of electronic wallet (e-wallet) aims to encourage customers and small business owners using digital payments for a safer, cashless, and efficient transaction in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Best Way to Send Money to Kazakhstan
Jeton is a global money transfer service that is a great choice for people who want to send money to Kazakhstan and around the world.
Main benefits of using Jeton for customers are:
1. Jeton’s digital payments for a safer, cashless, and fast transactions.
2. Ease of transaction tracking to monitor user expenses because Jeton provides a record for every transaction. You can access your history from the Transaction tab.
3. Jeton provides user-friendly depositing system. The depositing options can be performed using debit/credit card and bank transfer depending on your country of residence.
4. Jeton is an FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulated non-banking financial institution. Therefore, users can perform a payment process confidently with enhanced security features.
5. Jeton provides a money transfer process that covers a broad range of products and services at a low cost. The vast network of Jeton payments makes a better user experience for payment transactions.
6. Jeton transferring method also supports peer fund transfers that enable smooth money movement among users of the Jeton system.
How to Send Money to Kazakhstan
If you are registered account holder you can simply login and go to the Send section. From there you can type the recipients email address or phone number that they use to login to Jeton. Enter the amount you wish to send your transaction should be ready to be processed.
If you don’t have an account yet, you can become a Jeton member by following the registration steps. It will only take a few minutes.
To process any payout from your Jeton Wallet, you will need to go through the verification process.
The verification process for Jeton Wallet is a standardised compliance measure for anti-money laundering (AML), know your customer (KYC), and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) laws and regulations.
The process consists of a submitting supporting documentation. Processing times for verification can take up to 24hrs, depending on the level of public interest.
Keep in mind that you do not need to be verified to start depositing – Verification is essential for users wishing to sent/withdraw ; however, you are free to deposit, exchange and pay money from site to your e-wallet account, and can do so immediately upon signing up.
So, if you’re looking to simplify your financial management, why not download Jeton App and bring some convenience and ease to your life.