Jeton’s money transfer service offers low fee transfers to many destinations around the world. To be able to transfer money the first thing you need to do is to create an account and deposit funds into your Jeton Wallet using a wire transfer of credit or debit card.
What types of transfers does Jeton support?
You can deposit money in an easy and simple way with many local and global payment methods. The number of payment methods depends on the country you reside.
To deposit you need to do the following steps:
1. Open your Jeton account
2. Choose your deposit method
3. Enter the amount you wish to deposit
4. Make a deposit
In addition to that, you can use more than 40 currencies such as Euro, Dollar, Sterling and many more.
Depending on your country of residence there are different available withdrawal methods.
The most popular way to withdraw money with Jeton Wallet are:
Jeton Voucher – this might take up to 2 hours.
Manual Bank Transfer – this method might take up to 24 hours.
How can you send money with Jeton?
Sending money through Jeton is not that hard. You will first need to sign up to a free Jeton account before loading funds into your wallet.
The whole process takes only a few seconds and your money is sent instantly!
If the recipient doesn’t have a Jeton account we will email them and notify them that they have. Money waiting for them.
Is there an app?
Yes, Jeton has an app on both Google Play and the App Store. The app makes it possible to:
- Manage you Jeton Card. Check your balance and add more money to your account on the go.
- Check exchange rates on the go. Current currency exchange rates and fees can be found in the app.
- Send and receive money. Transfer money to friends and family with just a few taps.
- Track your transfer. Real-time notifications on your transaction are available through the Jeton mobile app.