With Jeton Wallet you have the possibility to send and receive money, effortlessly, with less hussle and the comfort of your own home or anywhere all over the world. With strong protection against scams, fishing, and various frauds it’s the ideal tool for personal finance.
The good news is our customers in Indonesia would be able to use Net Banking to deposit and withdraw funds from their Jeton accounts.
What is NetBanking?
Net Banking, also known as online banking or Internet Banking, is an electronic payment system. It allows you to conduct many different types of transactions through the internet from the comfort of your home. Be it transferring funds to another bank account or checking the transaction statements, you can do them all and much more with the help of Internet Banking.
Internet banking is an easy way to deposit money into your Jeton account. A lot of Ecommerce sites now have the added option to use internet banking services to make payments from their bank account to their wallet account.
Internet banking, net banking or online banking is a facility that financial institutions and banks offer that allows customers to use banking services easily over the internet.
With such trouble-free payment methods, Indonesian customers now have the ability to make super-easy Jeton deposits!
So how do you go about using net banking to fund your account, you ask? Say no more! We will take you through it step-by-step.
This article is carefully put together to walk you through the whole procedure of using online banking for deposits and withdrawals on Jeton.
What are the benefits of using Netbanking with Jeton
- All your depositing services are done online, so you can transfer funds whenever you want to without having to wait for the banks to open.
- With traditional methods customers need not go to a physical locations to carry out their financial needs or write cheques or stand in long queues anymore.
- There is NO transfer fees involved when you deposit money into your Jeton account.
- Processing time is instant, and you can see your deposited money in your account immediately.
How to deposit with NetBanking
- Open your Jeton Wallet Account on web or mobile
- Navigate to the deposit section
- Find the Netbanking button
- Choose the currency you would like to deposit and enter the amount
- Confirm your transaction
- You’ll be redirected to your Netbanking online to complete the payment. You’ll need your online banking details or mobile number.
- Once the transfer has been completed and approved by your bank, the amount will be added to your wallet account.
In the digital age that we are in now, Net Banking as a service is evolving faster than ever and it is in the best interest of consumers to learn how to transact and avail themselves of service digitally. It is especially important to embrace digital wallets in a heavily populated country such as Indonesia, where precious hours are wasted in long traffic jams and physical bank queues are often longer than expected.
Jeton allows users to exchange money, make secure money transfers and online purchases. The better way to send money to those you love; simpler, faster, and safer.