Send Money Online from Japan
Over the last few years Japan has been broadening their effort to reduce their dependence on cash. As a country which has been largely cash based, the percentage of cashless payments have doubled since 2018.
Thousands of Japanese consumers are already using Jeton Wallet to pay at hundreds of websites and send money internationally by making cost-effective, instant money transfers.
How to Send Money to Japan with Jeton
Jeton is an online platform which means you don’t have to go to a physical location to deposit money and pay for goods. You can use Jeton’s app on your smartphone as a payment solution and transfer money at a fast speed to everyone at a very low cost, compared to traditional banking.
In general terms using a Jeton account works as follows:
- Download the Jeton app on the phone. Jeton will require some personal data to open the account.
- Deposit Funds into the account. Jeton allows you to deposit money to your account using credit cards, bank transfers, other payment processors and cryptocurrency.
- Receive money from other Jeton accounts or online services.
Japanese customers can currently choose between three ways to deposit money in their Jeton accounts.
They can do that through:
- Credit/Debit Card transfer – the transaction might take up to 1 day to process.
- Japan Bank Transfer – this method might take up to 3 days depending on the bank.
- Cryptocurrency – if you would like to deposit Bitcoins to your Jeton account the transaction can take up to a day without any fee.
You can withdraw money with a bank transfer or a faster VIP bank transfer, that lets you sent larger amount of money.